Water Damage Greenwich Village
Suffering from Water Damage Greenwich Village and in need of services? We got your back! Greenwich Village is located on the west side of lower Manhattan, New York city. The neighboring communities are West Village and NOHO.
Greenwich Village has tall apartment buildings and a high-density rate population. Lower Manhattan is a mixed economic community that’s ever-changing. It has a nightlife scene that is well known in the artistic communities. It’s an area that millennials move to when they can afford it.
Still, even though West Lower Manhattan is a transient neighborhood, there are still some older residents that call the place home and have seen the changing of the neighborhood for years. This community, along with many in New York City, is prone to water damage.
Water Damage Greenwich Village services is often needed throughout floods. Floods can happen in varying circumstances in a home or business. Sewage Leaks are one of the major causes of a flood. It’s important to be aware of the reasons for sewage leaks so that you can combat the issue before it starts.
- When sewage leak occurs, it often time starts in a bathroom. A pipe that is weighed down from foreign objects, (toys, paper towels, hair), this can rupture the pipes and cause a flood.
- The pipes can also be faulty, or old. Old pipes rust and become weak. Faulty pipelines break because of the lack of durability.
- The first thing you should be aware of in a sewage leak is the bacteria exposure. Bacteria from feces can overflow in the toilet or sink. Leaving the area and getting a professional to fix the problem is imperative.
- Don’t try doing it yourself. You want the problem done right and you want to get out of harm way.
What do we do?
Flood Cleanup NYC is a fully comprehensive water damage restoration service located in Manhattan. We have a certified group of professionals that are dedicated to getting your home or business back to pristine conditions.
Some of the water damage services we provide are:
- Mold Remediation- Mold tends to appear after a flood. The remediation process is the removal, cleaning, sanitizing, demolition, or other treatment, including preventive activities, of mold or mold-contaminated matter that was not purposely grown at that location.
- Water Mitigation – The first thing that our company does is inspect every corner to see where the water has seeped through. Our top of the line water mitigation equipment, extracts water from all foundations, leaving you a dry home.
- Dehumidification- One of the things that are often overlooked is air quality after a flood. This process purifies the air from any toxin or chemicals, allowing it to flow freely once more.
- Reconstruction- We restore your home back to pre-damaged conditions faster and more efficient than the next company.
We don’t only do water damage restoration. Fire and Smoke damage restoration is also one of our major services.
Water Damage Greenwich Village doesn't have to be something that you face alone. We are glad to combat any flooding problem in the shortest amount of time so you can go back to your regular schedule.
Flood Cleanup NYC is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience. Our emergency team will answer your call within the first 30 minutes.
Call us now (888) 360-3459 for a free consultation.